” Policy Advocacy on Behalf of the Latino Community.”
Our policy advocacy takes many forms, including:
- Sponsoring platforms which Latinx Policy Experts can advocate from, including ALLP roundtables, workshops, and national meetings.
- Promoting Latinx Policy Experts in mainstream policy avenues, including news media, think tanks, universities, government-sponsored forums, and Congressionally-sponsored forums.
- Creating a national network of Latinx Policy Experts who are available to discuss all Federal policies and programs of critical importance to the Latino Community nationwide.
- Supplying ALLP Policy Experts with data-driven research and analysis that supports their advocacy effort.
Policy advocacy on behalf of the Latinx Community will unlock the doors to the $3.2 Trillion in Federal funding of social services and other benefits that are currently not being fully delivered to our community.
” LEADERSHIP & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS FOR LATINO POLICY EXPERTS. “
The Latino Community has a long history of public service.
This commitment to public service in the Executive Branch has been hampered by the historic underrepresentation of Latinos in political and career leadership positions, combined with an incomplete understanding of what motivates Latinos to join public service. ALLP will resolve these challenges through:
- Developing a Public Service Leadership & Professional Development Program that focuses on the needs and special requirements of Latino professionals.
- Working with current leadership & professional development providers in the private sector and within government to bring more Latino policy experts into those programs.
- Partnering with a major university to develop leadership & professional development programs for Latino policy experts.